From TD-er's WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- VoIPBuster - A provider that can connect VoIP-calls to the PSTN.
- PSGw - Personal Skype to SIP and H.323 gateway.
To test the quality or your VoIP connection you can use some web tools that give you some information
- To test your VoIP quality and the MOS (Mean Opinion Score, from 1 to 5) for some places around the world
- To test if you have any problem in your routers/firewalls that do not let pass the VoIP communications.
- To know how many VoIP calls we can do simultaneously.
For comparison, see the VoIP-quality site testresults.