The home-wizard URLs:
Note that the password is sent plain-text in the url. Base of url is: http://<ip-homewizard>/<wachtwoord>
Read switchen and sensor status
Switch (e.g. lamp) on or off
- /sw/dim/<dimmer-number>/<value 0 ... 255>
- /get-status : state of all sensors
- /get-sensors : all devices and sensors
- /notifications: all your notifications
- /nf-receivers: notification receivers
- /timers: overview of timers
- /suntimes/today: sunrise & sunset of today
- /wea/get: your location according to HomeWizard
Detection-sensors will be registered with an ID starting at 0 and a log will be created. This log will contain a timestamp for each event.
A doorbell will only have "yes" events and magnetic door-sensors or daylight-detectors will have a "yes" and "no" event (e.g. door opened, door closed). Both will be logged, including the event-type.
The logs can be retrieved using:
New temperature sensors will be assigned an ID starting at 0. The temperature and humidity will be logged with a timestamp.
To get the log:
For the current day, the resolution is one sample per 15 minutes.
20% of the data will be kept by removing 4 entries out of 5.
For each day, the minimum and maximum value will be stored.
Minimum and maximum of each month will be stored.